With the beginning of the Spring 2015 term this week, the ESOL Program will be starting up again.
Interested in being a volunteer (lead conversation sessions with international individuals)?
please fill out this online pre-registration form
Interest in being a participant (practice your Oral English skills in conversation sessions)?
Please fill out this pre-registration form
We also require all individuals to attend an information session. If you cannot come to one, please contact the coordinator. Times, days and locations for the information sessions are the following:
Volunteer information sessions
- Monday, Feb. 2nd - 10:15 am - 11:45 am (Tydings Hall room 2108)
- Tues., Feb. 3rd - 5:45 pm - 7:15 pm (Tydings Hall room 2106)
- Wed., Feb. 4th - 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm (Tydings Hall room 2111)
- Fri., Feb. 6th - 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm (Tydings Hall room 0102)
Participant information sessions
- Mon., Feb. 9th - 10:15-11:45 am (Art Sociology Building room 2309)
- Tues., Feb. 10th - 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm (Architecture Building room 1105)
- Wed., Feb. 11th - 11:15 am - 12:45 pm (Tydings Hall room 2102)
- Fri., Feb. 13th - 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm (Tydings Hall room 2109)